13 Sins (2014) Movie

13 Sins
[ Read the 13 Sins (2014) Movie Review ]

63% Like of 8 Total Votes

Release Date: April 18, 2014
Starring Ron Perlman, Elton LeBlanc, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Geraldine Glenn
Directed by Daniel Stamm
8 votes, 3.1 / 5 avg. rating (62% score)

Daniel Stamm's (The Last Exorcism13 Sins (2014) looks really interesting and did I mention has Ron Perlman starring in the horror film. Other movies have done similar but I really think this movie will nail the intensity that is needed to make the film good. I saw the trailer and all I can say is that this movie is a must see. New horror movie 13 Sins stars Ron Perlman, Mark Webber and Pruitt Taylor Vince.

Synopsis: A cryptic phone call sets off a dangerous game of risks for Elliot, a down-on-his luck salesman. The game promises increasing rewards for completing 13 tasks, each more sinister than the last.

AKA(s): 13: Game of Death
Year: 2014
Runtime: 93
MPAA Rating: R
Nominations: 2
Writers: David Birke, Daniel Stamm, Chookiat Sakveerakul, Eakasit Thairatana
Producers: Charles M. Barsamian, Jason Blum, Thomas P. Clay, Bailey Conway, Amal ElWardi, Stuart Ford, Jason Hewitt, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Carsten H.W. Lorenz, Kiki Miyake, Steven Squillante, Somsak Techaratanaprasert
Musicians: Michael Wandmacher
Cinematographers: Zoltan Honti
Editors: Shilpa Sahi

Full Movie Poster

13 Sins (2014) Full Movie Poster

Related Movie Trailer

Related News

13 Sins Blu-ray/DVD Details and Art

13 Sins Blu-ray/DVD Details and Art

Daniel Stamm made one killer horror thriller with 13 Sins (2014). We reviewed 13 Sins and we really liked it. The Blu-ray/DVD releases this June 17, 2014 and will feature commentary from Daniel Stamm and cast including Ron Perlman. Also, an alternate ending, deleted sequence and a making the film…

Related Movie Trailers

Support Hell Horror by sharing our articles and following us on

Top Rated Best New Movies

• Hotel Transylvania 2 Poster

Knock Knock Poster

No Escape Poster

Crimson Peak Poster

Top 10 Trending