We horror fans love getting scared and a good jump scare from horror games are the best way to deliver such an immersive experience. Here are the top 10 scariest jump scares in video games. You already know that games like Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, and Five Nights at Freddy’s are mentioned here but which scenes in particular? I was looking forward to seeing Silent Hill mentioned but PT, the playable game trailer for the now dead Silent Hills game did make this list.
Thanks to ArcadeCloud for creating and posting this video.
Below this video, I briefly listed the game monsters/jump scare scenes names and the game it is from.
- Flesh Pits Mutant / The Crypt Monster from Mortal Kombat 2011 version
- Bathroom scare from Eternal Darkness
- Ladder scene from FEAR
- Looking Back scare from Slender: The Eight Pages
- Oven Man scare from Resident Evil 4
- Dentist scare form BioShock
- Face Hugger scare from Alien: Isolation
- Broken Neck scare from Fatal Frame
- Lisa Jump scare from PT ("Playable Trailer" for Silent Hills)
- Freddy Jump Scare from Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 (FNAF 4)
You May Also Like…