Just opened up my latest Horror Block Box and I had a few great surprises inside. Every month Horror Block sends me a horror themed mystery box full of toys, t-shirt, magazine and other mysteries. This month we received a Bride of Frankenstein T-shirt, Rue-Morgue Magazine, Vampire Slap Watch, Zombie Cell Plush, Horror Novel “Bitten” and Zombie Puss. Full details and image below!
- Bride of Frankenstein T-shirt - A tribute to the love in the air, celebrate Valentine’s Day with Frankenstein’s love. My wife snatched this up quickly.
- Rue-Morgue Magazine - A great addition to the Horror Block box every month to read a fresh copy of a horror magazine.
- Vampire Slap Watch - This is really awesome and reminds me of my youth with the slap wristbands. My kids really enjoyed this item and was quickly grabbed from my hand.
- Zombie Cell Plush - A pretty funny plush item that is an enlarged "zombie virus", go figure. My toddler grabbed this one.
- Horror Novel "Bitten" by Kelley Armstrong - This is the horror novel that Syfy’s Bitten TV series is based off. My wife claimed this prize too.
- Zombie Puss - No lie… that is the name lol. This container is filled with zombie radioactive goo and a zombie suspended in the goo. This mimics Night of the Living Dead’s zombie container. My two older sons loved this item.
Seriously, a great set of items in this months Horror Block. Everyone in the household claimed an item and the entire family loved their item(s).