March’s Horror Block was AMC‘s The Walking Dead themed and it certainly did deliver. You can also call it the Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) mystery box. We have a great drawstring bag and Motorcycle Repair T-shirt featuring Daryl. Also added were the Rue-Morgue Magazine, Lee Howard Pinhead Print, Wind-up Mummy Puzzle and an exclusive Horror Block key cap. Full details on each below.
- The Walking Dead’s Daryl Drawstring Bag - This bag features AMC’s The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) which was easily a great addition to the Horror Block that had everyone in my family looking to grab it up.
- The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon Motorcycle Repair Shirt - The shirt is a good print and although I took the drawstring bag, my wife yet again claimed the Horror Block T-shirt this month.
- Wind-up Mummy Puzzle - A very different item that is both a puzzle and a wind-up toy. My two older sons enjoyed this item and I enjoyed the teamwork they displayed in order to complete the final Mummy Wind-up.
- Horror Block Key Cap - I got the "crazy" haunted doll design that looks awesome instead of the clown design.
- Lee Howard Pinhead Print - A nice addition to my growing collection. The art is on a canvas that is over a wooden frame. Really high quality art print.
- Rue-Morgue Magazine - The latest issue of the Rue-Morgue horror magazine, fun to read in my downtime.