After this list of the demonic names and ranks are the explanations of the types and orders as De Spina recorded them.
Demon Genders - Perhaps the most basic grouping of demons
Alphonsus de Spina’s Nine Types of Demon
- 1. False gods
- 2. Lying spirits
- 3. Inquisitors
- 4. Vengeful
- 5. Deluding
- 6. Creators of Tempests
- 7. Furies
- 8. Accusers
- 9. Tempters
De Spina’s Division of Classes
- 1. Fates
- 2. Poltergeists
- 3. Incubi & Succubi - Demons of lust and desire
- 4. Armies
- 5. Familiar spirits
- 6. Nightmares
- 7. Those produced by intercourse with humans
- 8. Those in disguise
- 9. Those who assail saints
- 10. Those who persuade
Ten Orders of the Demonic Hierarchy
- 10. Seraphim
- 9. Angels
- 8. Principalities
- 7. Virtues
- 6. Thrones
- 5. Cherubim
- 4. Domination
- 3. Powers
- 2. Potentates
- 1. Archangels
This list is of the Chief entities that are most active during the corresponding months.
Chief Demons and their Strongest Months of the Year
- January - Belial
- February - Leviathan
- March - Satan
- April - Astarte
- May - Lucifer
- June - Baalberith
- July - Beelzebub
- August - Astaroth
- September - Thamuz
- October - Baal
- November - (unknown)
- December - Moloch
The Lesser Key of Solomon or the Lemegeton, plays an important role in the history, study of, summoning of and exorcising of demonic entities.
The Five Parts of the Lesser Key of Solomon / Lemegeton
- The First part is called Godetia, this section grants the conjurations for 72 different spirits or demons. This section also includes the demon ranks and the titles held by the Demonic heirarchy.
- The Second part is called The Urgia Godetia, deals with the sprits at the cardinal points.
- The Third part is called the Pauline Art, it concerns the spirits of the hours of the days and nights of the Zodiac.
- The Fourth part is called The Almaden, it deals with the Quarternary of the Attitude, comprising of the four other choirs of the demon spirits inhabiting hell.
- The Fifth part and last part of the Key of Solomon is the Book of Orations and Prayers, said to have been used by King Solomon himself.
Rita Cabezas discovered the following six demon principalities (in spanish):
- 1. Damian
- 2. Asmodeo
- 3. Menguelesh
- 4. Arios
- 5. Beelzebub
- 6. Nosferateus
Under each of the above demons are six governors for each nation.
Rita Cabezas claimed these demons rule the following nations:
- Costa Rica
- Shiebo, Quiebo, Ameneo, Mephistopheles, Nostrodamus, and Azazel reign.
- United States
- Ralphes, Anoritho, Manchester, Apolion, Deviltook, Alas, and one that remains unnamed reign.
Similiarities in Demonologist Cabezas' findings:
Entities of high importance in Pagan cultures often revered as demonic:
Possible descending levels of satanic authority
- 1. Satan (commander-in-chief of Hell)
- 2. Thrones
- 3. Dominions (lordships)
- 4. Principalities (rulerships, princes)
- 5. Powers (authorities)
- 6. Rulers Of Darkness Of This World
- 7. Spiritual Wickedness (wicked spirits) In High Places (heavenly places)
Famous Movie Demons
- 1. Pazuzu - The Exorcist (1973)
- 2. Bughuul - Sinister (2012)
- 3. Valak/Valac - The Nun (2018)
- 4. Azazel - Fallen (1998)
- 5. Abalam - The Last Exorcism (2010)
- 6. Succubus - Jennifer's Body (2009)
- 7. Bathsheba Sherman - The Conjuring (2013)
- 8. Cain, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Judas Iscariot, Legion, Belilal - The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005)
- 9. Cenobites - Hellraiser (1987) / Hellraiser Franchise
Related Article: Must See 25 Best Demon Movies
Sleep Demons/Sex Demons - Demons that prey on sleeping victims
- 1. Incubus - Male
- 2. Succubus - Female
- 3. Popobawa - Male
- 4. Aswang
- 5. Old Hag / Night Hag (Old Hag Syndrome) - Female
Related Article: 5 Terrifying Creatures That Attack While You're Sleeping
Ouija Board Demons
- 1. Zozo
- 2. Mama
- 1. Krampus - Anti-Santa
- 2. Jolakotturinn
- 3. Belsnickel
- 4. Hans Trapp - Anti-Santa
SATAN, FALLEN ANGELS, AND DEMONS
Satan - (Sometimes interchangeable with Lucifer and the Devil) - one individual not omniscient, omnipresent, or omnipotent like God.
- Heb. 12:22 - too innumerable (myriads, countless, indefinitely large numbers, enormous, multitudinous) hosts of angels.
- Rev. 5:11 - calculates at least 101,000,000 total angels.
- Rev. 12:4 - calculates at least 33,700,000 fallen angels.
- There are many millions of fallen angels.
Demons may have come before the time of Adam and Eve, but no scriptural reference can be found to prove where demons came from conclusively. Demons claim that they are demons and are not to be confused with fallen angels. Although the demons are commanded to tell their names in the ritual of demon exorcism, they are not required to say where they come originate.
You may also read further into the Bible scriptures starting with Matt. 25:41, II Peter 2:4, and Jude 6. There is no definitive clarification on whether angels are demons, but we do see a clear line between the two entities.
Satan sits at the top of the demonic hierarchy as Chief in Staff of Hell with his fallen angels acting as his officers and generals. The demons are his soldiers in Hell and on Earth.
Druids revered the faeries, gnomes, and undeines which are also types of demons.Search Demon Names By Title:
You May Also Like...
Demons Total: 395